1. Our stylish “camp site.” Just a little chilly in the evening. Caraz is at 2000 meters and Huaraz is at 3000 meters.
2. The road into Caraz. Nice glaciers.
3.If you hike up into the hills near town, you’ll see some of these monuments.
4. There’s a mirador out here with a huge monument, but the little ones are more interesting.
5. My point and shoot camera has a 2 second timer. What use is that?
6. If you hike up over the nearest hill in Caraz and look over the other side, this is what you will see.
7. Back down into Caraz.
8. This thing actually works.
9. Cool school bus near Huaraz.
10. The drive up to Huaraz looks like this.
11. Downtown Huaraz.
12. All the ladies wear giant hats.